Zizzo!!

On my way back to the house, I met the UPS van headed west from our neighborhood 

Hmmmm  Do you suppose? 

And there it was!!


 Ran in the to get the camera



Box says Heavy -- and they ain't kidding

Ready to unpack and assemble what little needs to be assembled in the, uh, living room

Is that a problem?  Not with CEO temporarily detained elsewhere

(Back in the day I would have had my Oldsmobile in the living room if I could have)


Very compactly packed!



Zippy makes his way back into the light of day



Very well packed and protected



Beginning to take shape



There he is in full form

I'm 6'2 and actually fit very well 



Folding practice -- really, quick and easy

The color appears rather red in the photo -- actually its more of a reddish orange



Pumped up the tires and ready to go!

As BikemanforU once said "We don't blow up tires, we inflate them"

A few short rides around the block or two

And a very happy Rich!

This is the base model and so lacks some refinements of the higher end examples

It will suit me just fine.

One little issue with the stem post quick release -- easily resolved by having watched 

Tony's Tech Tuesday

I'm Biking Unfolded!!  😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Rides Week One

Kickapoo Rained Out